Supplies and tools:
- Smaller pom pom
- Foam glue
- Steel rulers
- Utility knife
1. Sketch the required number shape on the cardboard, paying attention to the part that is turned upside down
2. Fold the cardboard and tape the parts that need to be affixed
3. Make pompom balls of different sizes and colors
4. Stick the foam inside the carton and arrange the pompom balls.
Craft Black Tips and Tricks:
- The big pompom ball is at the bottom and the small pompom ball is used to fill the gap.
- First, make a scale graphic of the number, scale it up and draw it onto the cardboard.