Wholesale Party Supplies | SUNBEAUTY Party Decorations Supplier

Save More

Home / Discount Party Supplies Services
Get Free Samples
Free Sample for New Arrival on Request
Design for Free
Excellent Design & Development Team
Lower MOQ
The Lowest MOQ can be 500
Recyclable & Re-Use
Eco-Friendly Materials
Professional Manufacturer
Specialized Customer Service
Place An Order In Advance To Avoid Peak Season And Save Your Money
Product brochures will be issued in 1-2 quarters before the official sale, and start per-sale.

Pre-sale Rules

  • These Pre-sale Rules are supplementary to the Product Terms and Conditions ("General Terms of Sale"), except as specifically provided in these Pre-sale Rules, transactions on pre-sale items will follow the general terms of sale.

  • Pre-sale items may require an initial deposit or a one-time payment. Please refer to the details page of the pre-sale and the order submission page.

  • Customers who purchased pre-sale items will be required to pay the deposit within 3 business days. When the pre-sale period ends, please go to - "My Account" - "My Order" to find your corresponding orders.

  • The final payment shall be settled within 5 business days after the pre-sale period. Please pay attention to the open period of the settlement, as well as our notifications by email, and pay the final payment on time. The purchase contract will be established after the full payment is received.

  • If the customer purchases a pre-sale item with full payment, the payment should be made within 3 business days. The purchase contract will be established after the full payment is received.

  • JOYEET reserves the right to close an order if any payment (including deposit) for a pre-sale item exceeds the payment deadline.

  • Customized pre-sale items do not support seven-day returns without reason.

  • Unless otherwise agreed, JOYEET is obligated to ship orders once received the full payment, but we reserve the right to cancel orders that violate the limited purchase policy or other sales rules.

  • If you have any questions about the pre-sale rules, please contact customer service for consultation.

Summary Of Faq Questions About Discounted Products

What is the process of your pre-order?

For some products, you should pay 30% of the order as a deposit when the product starts pre-sale, and pay the remaining 70% a week before shipping. For other pre-sale items, you need to make a one-time payment, which is subject to the details on the pre-sale item details page.

Can I cancel my pre-order?

The pre-order can be cancel before the product is released. If not, 10% of the order needs to be paid as liquidated damages, and 50% of the order needs to be paid as liquidated damages one week before delivery.

Become A Distributor
Help More People to Build Up Wholesale Home or Party Brand

10+ Years Experience

Warehouses in 5+ countries

Exhaustive Free Product Catalog

Professional After-sales Service

Join our Newsletter

Sign up to receive insider information on exclusive offers and new arrivals.

Keep In Touch

Customer Service Hours

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Call us: 86-571-88843231

Email us: service@sunbeauty.com